Driver Training Program Specialist
What to Expect
We are looking for someone with experience driving and/or training with a Class A or B CDL that has experience with a Passenger and School Bus Endorsement.
As part of your role you will:
- Develop training programs and materials for passenger-carrying drivers.
- Create assessments to test knowledge of training courses.
- Update and maintain existing training courses.
- Work with a graphic designer to create relevant content.
- Write articles and create content relevant to effective training.
- Minimum 2 years of experience driving with a Class A or B CDL.
- Minimum 2 years of experience driving with a School Bus Endorsement.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
- Previous experience with training is preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of FMCSRs and other relevant safety regulations.
- Basic computer skills and knowledge of MS Office or equivalent.
Paid Time Off
Share this position